2020 marks the five year anniversary of Charity Challenges! To commemorate our beginnings we are excited to bring back some of the initial events that helped get us here starting with the Push Up Challenge. Charity Challenges Live events, like this one, have 100% of their net proceeds donated to charity.
Goal: Complete 5,000, 10,000, or 20,000 push ups during the challenge.
Charity Benefited: Coming soon!
Registration Opens: 1/23/2020
First Price Increase: 2/14/2020
Second Price Increase: 2/21/2020
Registration Closes: 3/1/2020
Challenge Starts: 2/1/2020
Challenge Ends: 3/31/2020
Logging Closes: 4/6/2020
100% of the net proceeds from this event will go to a charity that will be announced very soon.
- One push up = one rep.
- Honor system is in effect. No video proof required.
There will be a shield patch for taking part in the event and three potential tabs for achieving set event goals. The tabs are for:
- 5k Push Ups Tab: Complete 5,000 push ups.
- 10k Push Ups Tab: Complete 10,000 push ups.
- Mettle Forger Tab: Complete 20,000 push ups. This tab is in memory of Charity Challenges Co-Founder Kirk “Mettle Forger” Deligiannis.
How It Works
Charity Challenges hosts virtual events which are events that you can do wherever you want. Each event has a start and end date and you will need to complete the challenge in that time frame. We have built out a system so that you can log your exercises on the website for tracking your goals.
Charity Challenges has been built to be as simple for you as possible. Here’s a basic breakdown on how this challenge works:
- Register for the event.
- Starting 2/1/2020 log the number of push ups you complete to your Charity Challenges account.
- Celebrate in your success on 4/1/2020!
Have any specific questions? Check out our frequently asked questions page.