Welcome to the 2021 Charity Challenges Spring Challenge! Charity Challenges Live events, like this one, have 100% of their net proceeds donated to charity.
Goal: Complete 2,000, 5,000, or 8,000 lunges during the challenge.
Charity Benefited: UWVC Foundation
Registration Opens: 4/30/2021
First Price Increase: 5/15/2021
Second Price Increase: 5/21/2021
Registration Closes: 6/1/2021
Challenge Starts: 5/1/2021
Challenge Ends: 6/30/2021
Logging Closes: 7/6/2021
- 1 Lunge = 1 Rep. That means 1 Left Lunge = 1 Rep, 1 Right Lunge = 1 Rep, and 1 Left + 1 Right Lunge = 2 Reps.
- Different lunge variations count and are encouraged. Front lunges, side lunges, reverse lunges, etc.
- Honor system is in effect. No video proof required.
There will be a shield patch for taking part in the event and three potential tabs for achieving set event goals. The tabs are for:
- 2K Lunges Tab: Complete 2,000 Lunges.
- 5K Lunges Tab: Complete 5,000 Lunges.
- 8K Lunges Tab: Complete 8,000 Lunges. This tab will feature hammers on each side and is in memory of Charity Challenges Co-Founder Kirk “Mettle Forger” Deligiannis.
How It Works
Charity Challenges hosts virtual events which are events that you can do wherever you want. Each event has a start and end date and you will need to complete the challenge in that time frame. We have built out a system so that you can log your exercises on the website for tracking your goals.
Charity Challenges has been built to be as simple for you as possible. Here’s a basic breakdown on how this challenge works:
- Register for the event.
- When the event starts you can begin logging the exercises you complete to your Charity Challenges account.
- Celebrate in your success when it’s all over!
Have any specific questions? Check out our frequently asked questions page.
To Our Community During the COVID-19 Pandemic
Work hard. Help People. This is at the core of what we do here at Charity Challenges by raising funds for charities supporting our US veterans. Our participant community is an integral part of this. We wouldn’t be able to give back without you. We are so appreciative of all of you and also in awe of your strength, perseverance and commitment to working hard and challenging yourselves.
The COVID-19 pandemic has brought to us many unknowns and challenges that require us to adapt as we fight to overcome. These are unprecedented and stressful times for many and we don’t want the cost of registration for the upcoming Live Challenge to be one more thing on your mind if you’ve been affected by COVID-19. If you’re a first responder, medical professional, or other essential worker, or if you’ve lost your job, have been furloughed, or are otherwise concerned about your financial situation, please use the code “covid19” during checkout and get the VIRTUAL registration for the 2021 Spring Challenge FREE. We will still be donating 100% net proceeds from this Challenge to charity, so if you feel you can pay the registration fee, it will be going to a good cause and we would appreciate it. There’s no validation required here to use the code–it’s on the honor system. Take care, stay safe, and get ready for some–or several thousand–reps. We appreciate you.