Welcome to the 2022 Charity Challenges Fall Challenge! Charity Challenges Live events, like this one, have 100% of their net proceeds donated to charity.
Registration Opens: 10/27/2022
First Price Increase: 11/15/2022
Second Price Increase: 11/21/2022
Registration Closes: 12/1/2022
Challenge Starts: 11/1/2022
Challenge Ends: 12/31/2022
Logging Closes: 1/9/2023
- One Burpee = One Rep.
- No weight required. Bodyweight burpees are good.
- Honor system is in effect. No video proof required.
There will be a shield patch for taking part in the event and three potential tabs for achieving set event goals. The tabs are for:
- 1,000 Burpee Tab: Complete 1,000 Burpees.
- 2,000 Burpee Tab: Complete 2,000 Burpees.
- 4,000 Burpee Tab: Complete 4,000 Burpees. This tab is in memory of Charity Challenges Co-Founder Kirk “Mettle Forger” Deligiannis.
How It Works
Charity Challenges hosts virtual events which are events that you can do wherever you want. Each event has a start and end date and you will need to complete the challenge in that time frame. We have built out a system so that you can log your exercises on the website for tracking your goals.
Charity Challenges has been built to be as simple for you as possible. Here’s a basic breakdown on how this challenge works:
- Register for the event.
- When the event starts you can begin logging the exercises you complete to your Charity Challenges account.
- Celebrate in your success when it’s all over!
Have any specific questions? Check out our frequently asked questions page.