Welcome to the 2023 Charity Challenges Summer Challenge! Charity Challenges Live events, like this one, have 100% of their net proceeds donated to charity.
Registration Opens: 7/23/2023
First Price Increase: 8/15/2023
Second Price Increase: 8/21/2023
Challenge Starts: 8/1/2023
Challenge Ends: 9/30/2023
Logging Closes: 10/9/2023
- One Squat = One Rep.
- Bodyweight squats are great. No weight required.
- Honor system is in effect. No video proof required.
There will be a shield patch for taking part in the event and three potential tabs for achieving set event goals. The tabs are for:
- 2K Squats Tab: Complete 2,000 Squats.
- 4K Squats Tab: Complete 4,000 Squats.
- 8K Squats Tab: Complete 8,000 Squats. This tab is in memory of Charity Challenges Co-Founder Kirk “Mettle Forger” Deligiannis.
How It Works
Charity Challenges hosts virtual events which are events that you can do wherever you want. Each event has a start and end date and you will need to complete the challenge in that time frame. We have built out a system so that you can log your exercises on the website for tracking your goals.
Charity Challenges has been built to be as simple for you as possible. Here’s a basic breakdown on how this challenge works:
- Register for the event.
- When the event starts you can begin logging the exercises you complete to your Charity Challenges account.
- Celebrate in your success when it’s all over!
Have any specific questions? Check out our frequently asked questions page.