Welcome to the 2024 Charity Challenges Winter Challenge! Charity Challenges Live events, like this one, have 100% of their net proceeds donated to charity.
Registration Opens: 1/29/2024
First Price Increase: 2/15/2024
Second Price Increase: 2/21/2024
Registration Closes: 3/1/2024
Challenge Starts: 2/1/2024
Challenge Ends: 3/31/2024
Logging Closes: 4/9/2024
- One 4-Count Flutter Kicks (4 Leg Swings) = One Rep.
- Honor system is in effect. No video proof required.
There will be a shield patch for taking part in the event and three potential tabs for achieving set event goals. There are no physical patches associated with the “Virtual Patch Only” level however they may be purchased separately from the store. “USA” and “International” levels include the shield patch and highest tab earned. The tabs are for:
- 2K Flutter Kicks Tab: Complete 2,000 4-Count Flutter Kicks.
- 4K Flutter Kicks Tab: Complete 4,000 4-Count Flutter Kicks.
- 8K Flutter Kicks Tab: Complete 8,000 4-Count Flutter Kicks. This tab is in memory of Charity Challenges Co-Founder Kirk “Mettle Forger” Deligiannis.
How It Works
Charity Challenges hosts virtual events which are events that you can do wherever you want. Each event has a start and end date and you will need to complete the challenge in that time frame. We have built out a system so that you can log your exercises on the website for tracking your goals.
Charity Challenges has been built to be as simple for you as possible. Here’s a basic breakdown on how this challenge works:
- Register for the event.
- When the event starts you can begin logging the exercises you complete to your Charity Challenges account.
- Celebrate in your success when it’s all over!
Have any specific questions? Check out our frequently asked questions page.