We are excited to announce our first Live Challenge of 2019! Charity Challenges Live events, like this one, have 100% of their net proceeds donated to the listed charity.
Goal: Complete 5,000 push-ups and 5,000 sit-ups between 2/1/2019 and 3/31/2019.
Charity Benefited: Paws and Stripes.
Registration Opens: 1/24/2019
First Price Increase: 2/14/2019
Second Price Increase: 2/21/2019
Registration Closes: 2/28/2019
Challenge Starts: 2/1/2019
Challenge Ends: 3/31/2019
Logging Closes: 4/6/2019
- One push-up = one push-up and one sit-up = one sit-up regardless of any additional weight used during the exercise. No rep adjustments are made for extra weight.
- Honor system is in effect. No video proof required.
- Push-Up Tab: Complete 5,000 Push-Ups.
- Sit-Up Tab: Complete 5,000 Sit-Ups.
- COMPLETE Tab: Complete 5,000 Push-Ups AND 5,000 Sit-Ups.
- METTLE FORGER Tab: Complete 10,000 Push-Ups AND 10,000 Sit-Ups
How It Works
Charity Challenges hosts virtual events which are events that you can do wherever you want. Each event has a set duration (this one runs from 2/1/2019 – 3/31/2019) where you will try and complete the challenge. We have built out a system so that you can log your exercises on the website for tracking your goals.
We’ve built the Charity Challenges experience to be as simple for you as possible. Here’s a basic breakdown on how this challenge works:
- Register for the event.
- Starting 2/1/2019 log your exercises completed to your Charity Challenges account.
- Celebrate in your success on 4/1/2019!
Have any specific questions? Check out our frequently asked questions page.
Proceeds are made up of the Event Cost – Stripe/PayPal Fees – Patch Costs – Shipping Costs – Fulfillment Fees.
Below are rough estimates, based on previous events, of how much will be donated per entry:
Virtual: $10 – $0.59 – $0 – $0 – $0 = $9.41 Donated
USA: $20 – $0.88 – $3 – $2.73 – $2.50 = $10.89 Donated
International: $25 – $1.03 – $3 – $5 – $2.50 = $13.47 Donated
Stripe/PayPal Fees: Based on standard 2.9% + $0.30 fee.
Patch Costs: Estimated based on previous Charity Challenges events.
Shipping Costs: Based on current USPS First Class & USPS First Class International Package rates.
Fulfillment Fees: Held by Charity Challenges & based on lowest competitive market price.