You are not logged in. If you have a Charity Challenges account please log in before registering. Don’t have an account? You’ll create one when you register.
We are excited to announce our third Live Challenge of 2019! Charity Challenges Live events, like this one, have 100% of their net proceeds donated to the listed charity.
Goal: Complete as many flutter kicks and squats as you can between 8/1/2019 and 9/30/2019. Earn your tabs (see Tab Requirements below.)
Charity Benefited: Silent Warrior Foundation
Registration Opens: 7/22/2019
Prices Changes to $30: 8/7/2019
Prices Changes to $35: 8/15/2019
Registration Closes: 8/31/2019
Challenge Starts: 8/1/2019
Challenge Ends: 9/30/2019
Logging Closes: 10/6/2019
- Flutter kicks are a 4-count exercise. That means 4 kicks equals one rep.
- Squats are a 1-count exercise. Every squat counts as one rep.
- Honor system is in effect. No video proof required.
There will be a shield patch for participation and four tabs. This registration level includes the shield patch (guaranteed) and, assuming you earn a tab, the highest level tab that you achieve. The tabs are for:
- Flutter Kick Tab: Complete 5,000 4-count flutter kicks.
- Squat Tab: Complete 5,000 squats.
- Summer Complete Tab: Complete both 5,000 4-count flutter kicks and 5,000 squats.
- Mettle Forger Tab: Complete 10,000 4-count flutter kicks and 10,000 squats. This tab is in memory of Charity Challenges Co-Founder Kirk “Mettle Forger” Deligiannis.
International Registration Includes
- Charity Challenges Community Facebook Group Access.
- Online Tools.
- Virtual Patch.
- Shipping Outside the USA.
- (1) Velcro Morale Patch Shield Upon Completion.
- Eligible to receive (1) Velcro Morale Patch Tab Upon Completion.
- Ability to Purchase Physical Patches & Gear.
How It Works
Charity Challenges hosts virtual events which are events that you can do wherever you want. Each event has a set duration (this one runs from 8/1/2019 – 9/30/2019) where you will try and complete the challenge. We have built out a system so that you can log your exercises on the website for tracking your goals.
We’ve built the Charity Challenges experience to be as simple for you as possible. Here’s a basic breakdown on how this challenge works:
- Register for the event.
- Starting 8/1/2019 log your flutter kicks and squats completed to your Charity Challenges account.
- Celebrate in your success on 10/1/2019!
Have any specific questions? Check out our frequently asked questions page.
You don't have access to purchase this item.