You are not logged in. If you have a Charity Challenges account please log in before registering. Don’t have an account? You’ll create one when you register.
We are excited to announce our first Live Challenge of 2018! Charity Challenges Live events, like this one, have 100% of their net proceeds donated to the listed charity.
Goal: Complete 120 minutes of plank and 6,000 thrusters between 2/1/2018 and 3/31/2018.
Charity Benefited: Team Rubicon.
Registration Opens: 1/20/2018
Prices Changes to $15: 2/7/2018
Prices Changes to $20: 2/15/2018
Registration Closes: 2/28/2018
Challenge Starts: 2/1/2018
Challenge Ends: 3/31/2018
Logging Closes: 4/6/2018
- Acceptable variations of the plank are forearm plank, straight arm plank, and side plank. Knees must always be off the ground and proper form must be used.
- Thrusters must use proper form. No weight is required (think dumbbell thrusters without dumbbells) although soup cans, dumbbells, a ruck, or a sandbag will only make you stronger.
- One thruster = one thruster and one second of plank = one second of plank regardless of any additional weight used during the exercise. No rep adjustments are made for extra weight.
- Honor system is in effect. No video proof required.
Coming Soon. There will be a shield patch for participation and three tabs. The tabs will be for:
- Completing 120 minutes of plank.
- Completing 6,000 thrusters.
- Completing both 120 minutes of plank and 6,000 thrusters.
Virtual Registration Includes
- Charity Challenges Community Facebook Group Access.
- Online Tools.
- Virtual Patch.
- Ability to Purchase Physical Patches & Gear.
Please note that the virtual registration does not come with any physical goods. You can always purchase event-related gear later from our online store.
How It Works
Charity Challenges hosts virtual events which are events that you can do wherever you want. Each event has a set duration (this one runs from 2/1/2018 – 3/31/2018) where you will try and complete the challenge. We have built out a system so that you can log your exercises on the website for tracking your goals.
We’ve built the Charity Challenges experience to be as simple for you as possible. Here’s a basic breakdown on how this challenge works:
- Register for the event.
- Starting 2/1/2018 log your plank time and thrusters completed to your Charity Challenges account.
- Celebrate in your success on 4/1/2018!
Have any specific questions? Check out our frequently asked questions page.
Notable Changes From Previous Challenges
If you’ve taken part in some of our previous Live events then welcome back! We are so glad you’re joining us again. If you’re used to our events we want to let you know of a few changes that differentiate this one from previous events.
Previous Live events only incorporated one exercise with tabs awarded for completing an increasing number of that exercise. This event incorporates two exercises (plank and thruster) with tabs awarded for completing the planks, the thrusters, and both.
You don't have access to purchase this item.