We are excited to announce our third Live Challenge of 2019! Charity Challenges Live events, like this one, have 100% of their net proceeds donated to the listed charity.
Goal: Complete as many flutter kicks and squats as you can between 8/1/2019 and 9/30/2019. Earn your tabs (see Tab Requirements below.)
Charity Benefited: Silent Warrior Foundation
Registration Opens: 7/22/2019
First Price Increase: 8/7/2019
Second Price Increase: 8/15/2019
Registration Closes: 8/31/2019
Challenge Starts: 8/1/2019
Challenge Ends: 9/30/2019
Logging Closes: 10/6/2019
- Flutter kicks are a 4-count exercise. That means 4 kicks equals one rep.
- Squats are a 1-count exercise. Every squat counts as one rep.
- Honor system is in effect. No video proof required.
There will be a shield patch for participation and four tabs. The tabs will be for:
- Flutter Kick Tab: Complete 5,000 4-count flutter kicks.
- Squat Tab: Complete 5,000 squats.
- Summer Complete Tab: Complete both 5,000 4-count flutter kicks and 5,000 squats.
- Mettle Forger Tab: Complete 10,000 4-count flutter kicks and 10,000 squats. This tab is in memory of Charity Challenges Co-Founder Kirk “Mettle Forger” Deligiannis.
How It Works
Charity Challenges hosts virtual events which are events that you can do wherever you want. Each event has a set duration (this one runs from 8/1/2019 – 9/30/2019) where you will try and complete the challenge. We have built out a system so that you can log your exercises on the website for tracking your goals.
We’ve built the Charity Challenges experience to be as simple for you as possible. Here’s a basic breakdown on how this challenge works:
- Register for the event.
- Starting 8/1/2019 log your completed 4-count flutter kicks and squats to your Charity Challenges account.
- Celebrate in your success on 10/1/2019!
Have any specific questions? Check out our frequently asked questions page.