Charity Challenges Live events, like this one, have 100% of their net proceeds donated to the listed charity.
Goal: Complete as many 4-count mountain climbers and glute bridges as you can between 11/1/2018 and 12/31/2018. Earn your tab (see Tab Requirements below.)
Charity Benefited: Marine Raider Foundation
Registration Opens: 10/23/2018
Prices Change #1: 11/7/2018
Prices Change #2: 11/15/2018
Registration Closes: 11/30/2018
Challenge Starts: 11/1/2018
Challenge Ends: 12/31/2018
Logging Closes: 1/6/2019
- Mountain climbers are a 4 count exercise and must use proper form. (Video Tutorial)
- Glute bridges are single count exercise. (Video Tutorial).
- No weight is required. No rep adjustments are made for extra weight.
- Honor system is in effect. No video proof required.
There will be a shield patch for participation and four tabs for achieving set goals. There are no physical goods associated with “Virtual Patch Only” level however they may be purchased separately from the store. The tabs are for:
- Mtn Climber Tab: Complete 5,000 4-count mountain climbers.
- Glute Bridge Tab: Complete 6,000 glute bridges.
- Fall Complete Tab: Complete both 5,000 4-count mountain climbers and 6,000 glute bridges.
- Mettle Forger Tab: Complete both 10,000 4-count mountain climbers and 12,000 glute bridges. This tab is in memory of Charity Challenges Co-Founder Kirk “Mettle Forger” Deligiannis.
How It Works
Charity Challenges hosts virtual events which are events that you can do wherever you want. Each event has a set duration (this one runs from 11/1/2018 – 12/31/2018) where you will try and complete the challenge. We have built out a system so that you can log your exercises on the website for tracking your goals.
We’ve built the Charity Challenges experience to be as simple for you as possible. Here’s a basic breakdown on how this challenge works:
- Register for the event.
- Starting 11/1/2018 log your mountain climbers and glute bridges completed to your Charity Challenges account.
- Celebrate in your success on 1/1/2019!
Have any specific questions? Check out our frequently asked questions page.
Proceeds are made up of the Event Cost – Stripe/PayPal Fees – Patch Costs – Shipping Costs – Fulfillment Fees.
Below are rough estimates, based on previous events, of how much will be donated per entry:
Virtual: $10 – $0.59 – $0 – $0 – $0 = $9.41 Donated
USA: $20 – $0.88 – $3 – $2.73 – $2.50 = $10.89 Donated
International: $25 – $1.03 – $3 – $5 – $2.50 = $13.47 Donated
Stripe/PayPal Fees: Based on standard 2.9% + $0.30 fee.
Patch Costs: Estimated based on previous Charity Challenges events.
Shipping Costs: Based on current USPS First Class & USPS First Class International Package rates.
Fulfillment Fees: Held by Charity Challenges & based on lowest competitive market price.